First week of First phase Teaching Practice
In view of the training, I got the opportunity to teach in the first round of teacher training, Government Tamil Higher Secondary School, Chalai. In view of this one week period from 9-10-2023 to 13-10-2023 for teacher training. Three of us from my college had come to this school for training. Me ( Praveen Kumar S) Jenifa KS Vignesh Before this we had come the previous week and the school,We met the headmaster and took permission for teacher training.Then the subject teacher One week to see them from next week After purchasing the course We left.On the first day, the teacher took the class and showed it. My supervisor, teacher name Mrs. Jasmin she was the first to teach class nine. Then from the next day I was in ninth grade she separated the film section to take the class. From the next day I am in charge of the teacher,she said that he wanted to go while conducting the class.School teachers, everyone, the three of us, The reviewer called us Tr, as they call the teachers th...
Comments
Post a Comment